· Generate ideas about time out and celebrations
· Using correct punctuation in texts
· Ordering ideas using different kinds of tenses
· Establish situations with specific tenses.
· Remember quantifiers and partitives
· Define Health problems for young people: Alcohol
· Identify the Tobacco’s disadvantages
· Recognize the AIDS influence for the society
· Compare health problems for young people
· Participate in the leisure activities
· Recognize some of the most important aspects about Alvaro Uribe Velez and his government
· Identify the importance of TLC
· Analyze the real relationship between Colombia and United States
· Recognize why do or why Colombian people don’t should reelect their governors.
· Participate in leisure activities